|Support and FAQ|
Here you find answers to frequently asked questions and solutions to common problems that can arise when using vanBasco's Karaoke Player.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I add more Karaoke songs to vanBasco's Karaoke Player?
- With many songs I play, the lyrics are not displayed in the Karaoke Window. Why?
- How can I record my voice?
- When I make changes to the tempo or key of a song, how can I save the changes back to the MIDI file?
- I want to add lyrics to an existing MIDI file - how can I do this?
- Where can I find lyrics?
- Can I print the words of a song using your player?
- How can I print a playlist?
- Where can I download more skins?
- Can you add support for ST3 files to the next version?
- Does vanBasco's Karaoke Player play Karaoke (CD+G) discs?
- How can I burn MIDI Karaoke files on an audio CD?
- Can I add my website to your search engine?
- When I try to play a MIDI file, I don't get any sound or I get an "MMSYSTEM00x ..." error message.
- I experience hanging notes and/or the player occasionally crashes or freezes and I have to reboot my computer.
- My microphone does not work in conjunction with the Karaoke player.
- When I use Roland/Edirol Virtual Sound Canvas on Windows 2000 or XP as MIDI output device, I get no sound at all or the sound is distorted.
- With some files, in the Karaoke Window, wrong characters are displayed.
- The lyrics are not displayed in sync with the sound: the sound is delayed, i.e. the lyrics are highlighted prematurely.
- With some Karaoke songs, some lyrics are missing or some syllables are repeated.
- When I double-click a MIDI file, instead of vanBasco's Karaoke Player, Windows Media Player or QuickTime is launched and plays the file.
- When I play a MIDI file, the player crashes in DIBENG.DLL